Anyone have anything brewing or recent

Anything and everything regarding homebrewing.

Anyone have anything brewing or recent

Postby localbrewer » July 30th, 2018, 2:14 pm

Figured I would see what everyone has been working on if we still got homebrewers on here :)

Right now I have a Black Cherry Cider that I should bottle some times soon, with the ciders I let them sit in the carboy for a while and bottle whenever. I also have a barrel that was for gin, first beer was a cream ale with ginger and then added key lime juice and dry hopped with Haulton Blanc. Now the barrel has a dark saison with Dates added.
localbrewer

Re: Anyone have anything brewing or recent

Postby keezer » July 30th, 2018, 2:29 pm

I've had the brewing bug lately. I just tapped a porter that I brewed to grow yeast for an imperial porter that I am aging with bourbon soaked oak cubes. I don't brew big beers often, so that is a particularly fun project. On Saturday I brewed a festbier. I should have brewed it a few months ago, but was too busy.

I also have on tap a NE IPA that I brewed 5 weeks ago. I'm really happy with how it turned out. It was a small batch, so the keg is about to blow soon.

Up next I need to figure out what I'm going to brew for the High Plains Brewhoff. I have a lot of hops that I need to use up, so I'll probably do something hoppy.
keezer

Return to Homebrewing