Rock and Run Brewery - Out of Business

General forum for all things beer.

Rock and Run Brewery - Out of Business

Postby schumed » November 20th, 2018, 3:48 pm

Don't know the details but they announced via facebook that they are closed for business effective immediately

https://www.facebook.com/RockAndRunBrewery/

I felt they had really turn the corner recently with the quality of their beer and was just there 3 weeks ago on a Tuesday night and it was packed. Would think a neighborhood brew pub that was pretty much the only game in town could make it. Great people. hope the best for them

Be curious to here the details on what happened
schumed

Re: Rock and Run Brewery - Out of Business

Postby EricH » November 20th, 2018, 7:14 pm

Wow, definitely did not see that one coming. They were way too far away from my part of the city for me to patronize more than once every blue moon, but I remember having to wait quite a while for a table.
“Hope for the best. Expect the worst. Life is a play. We're unrehearsed.” ― Mel Brooks
EricH

Postby localbrewer » November 21st, 2018, 8:41 am

EricH wrote:Wow, definitely did not see that one coming.
I agree, I noticed they recently started doing more in Cans too so I figured they where growing.
localbrewer

Postby keezer » November 21st, 2018, 8:55 pm

Haven't been since 2014. If they were in Joco I would have visited periodically because the food was good. I always thought the beer was underwhelming at best, but they had guest taps. The rebuild and brewery upgrades must have finished them off. Too bad.
keezer

Return to General Beer Discussion